Availability: In Stock
10 bottles careprost eyelash serum to regrow your eyelashes longer, fuller and thicker.
When meeting someone, eye is your stage to show you charm, and the longer eyelashes will be then enhancement to your appearance. Careprost is just the product that give women with short eyelashes a chance to regrow to enjoy amazing eyelashes. The active ingredient of careprost is bimatoprost, it works to stimulate eyelash growing stage and rest stage to last longer, and increase the number of lashes. Eyelash will grow fast and fuller than usual.
We are the authorized site to offer authentic careprost, if you want more, please feel free to contact us to enjoy the wholesale service.
100% brand new & high quality
Size: 3 mL/ bottle
Active ingredient: bimatoprost 0.3mg/mL
Inactive ingredients: benzalkonium chloride; sodium chloride; sodium phosphate, dibasic; citric acid; and purified water. Sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid may be added to adjust pH. The pH during its shelf life ranges from 6.8 - 7.8.
Benefit: Careprost has the same ingredients as FDA arrproved product Latisse to increase eyelash size and length in few works. Please feel free to give yourself a chance to regrow longer fuller and thicker eyelashes with best price careprost.
Use of Careprost
- Careprost eye drop is mainly indicated in the treatment of Hypotrichosis (short eyelashes). Hypotrichosis is a diseased condition in which the eyelashes of human eye become too small and short. Careprost eye drop also treat the irregular growth of eyelashes of human being. This eye drop increases the thickness of eyelashes.
- Bimatoprost is the main active therapeutic agent found in Careprost eye drop. Bimatoprost is the prostaglandin analogue. Careprost eye drop also treats glaucoma. In the Glaucoma condition, intraocular pressure of the eye becomes increase. Increased IOP can injure to the optic nerve and may cause permanent loss of sight.
These people need careprost
- Hypotrichosis (deficiency of eyelashes)
- Open angle glaucoma
- Intra Ocular hypertension (increased eye pressure)
How to use Careprost
May occur side effect
- Careprost should be applied to the upper base of eyelashes but always avoid touching into the lower base of eyelashes.
- Never touch the tip of eye drop with your hands.
- Avoid drinking of alcohol and alcoholic beverages, because it increases the feeling of giddiness and drowsiness.
- If you are a contact lens user, use Careprost eye drop with some cautions.
- Properly wash your eyes before using Careprost eye drops because to prevent from microbial contamination.
- Careprost eye drop should not used in combination with Xalatan, Latanoprost and other eye drop because they may cause a drug interaction of eye drop and alter the action of Careprost eye drop.
- If you are hypersensitive to Bimatoprost and any other ingredient of Careprost.
- It is contraindicated in pediatric patients.
- If you are pregnant and planning to become pregnant
- In case of breast feeding
- If you are wearing contact lens
- Things and activities to avoid while using Careprost eye drop
- If you are using any other medicines along with Careprost, you should discuss with your doctor.
- It is necessary to store Careprost eye drop in a cool place having a temperature below 250 C.
- Eye drop should protect away from direct sunlight or heat.
- It should protect from bacterial contamination.
- Keep the eye drop in dry and hygienic place.